its been 3 months since my last post .... funny, i have several drafts started, just havent had the 'stick to it' to finish any of the thought process and make it an actual post.
but for now, i have a question. i see many posts where women are yearning for more leadership and/or wishing their mate would help them with .... (fill in the blank). but ..
if there was ONE thing that your mate committed to helping you with, what would you choose it to be?
3 comments:
Oh man, if I was brave, it would be excercising and losing weight. Other than that.
Cussing was first on my list. I have slipped a few times but not often. I just needed a little incentive to get it under control.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...that's a tough one for me, lol, there's a lot of things.
If I had to pick one, I think right now I would have to say my temper and the way I talk to him.
Welcome back, btw. :-)
Post a Comment